Snorkel Tours – Private
CHILENO, SANTA MARIA AND LOVERS BEACH
Santa Maria Cove, Chileno Bay and Lover’s Beach are probably the best snorkeling locations in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. The two beautiful coves are located just around the bend from each other along the Los Cabos Corridor, between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. The water is usually calm and clear compared to most other locations in the Cabo area. Lover’s beach is located near Land’s End and there are several great snorkel areas. We can also drop you off to enjoy Lover’s Beach. The calm blue water and friendly tropical fish are perfect for a great snorkel experience. You’ll take about a 30-minute boat ride to the snorkeling site where you may see sea turtles or manta rays, along with hundreds of tropical fish.
Our rates are the most competitive in the market
- All our tours are private aboard a 31ft Bertram, no other passengers are put on your boat
- Our rates are the most competitive in the market
- Superior vessels: All our vessels have cabins, plenty of space, shade, full bathroom
- Comfortable vessels: Seating and or lounge areas to lie down; plenty of room to move around to capture the perfect photo!
- Professional English Speaking Staff.
- Cooler on board so bring your ice, drinks and snack if you want.
$325.00 – Flat rate up to 8 people
Departs from the Marina – A Dock slip 33
3 Hour tour
- Mexican sales tax 16% – If paying with credit card in Mexico
- US sales tax 7% – If paying with credit card on website in advance
- Gratuity – Suggested 10-15%