Sunset Tours – Private
There is something special about being on the water when the sun sets, seeing the colors glistening off the windows of the buildings along the Cabo San Lucas. Set sail past Cabo’s most famous landmark, Land’s End, including the Arch, Lovers Beach and the Sea Lion Colony. as we enjoy unobstructed panoramic views of the Cabo San Lucas Marina and skyline before watching the sky turn brilliant array of colors while the sun sinks into the waters of the majestic Pacific Ocean behind the Arch.
Our rates are the most competitive in the market
- All our tours are private aboard a 31ft Bertram, no other passengers are put on your boat
- Our rates are the most competitive in the market
- Superior vessels: All our vessels have cabins, plenty of space, shade, full bathroom
- Comfortable vessels: Seating and or lounge areas to lie down; plenty of room to move around to capture the perfect photo!.
- Professional English Speaking Staff.
- Cooler on board so bring your ice, drinks and snack if you want.
$275.00 – Flat rate up to 8 people
2 Hour tour
Departs from the Marina – A Dock slip 33
- Mexican sales tax 16% – If paying with credit card in Mexico
- US sales tax 7% – If paying with credit card on website in advance
- Gratuity – Suggested 10-15%