Whale Watching Tours – Private
Whale-watching cruise around the Arch and Land’s End where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez is a must! Thousands of Gray whales make their annual 6,000 mile migration from the summer feeding grounds of Alaska to the calving grounds of the the Sea of Cortez. If you’re coming to Cabo San Lucas between December 15 and April 30, you will likely be treated to seeing some of these gentle giants.
- Our rates are the most competitive in the market
- All our tours are private aboard a 31ft Bertram, no other passengers are put on your boat
- Superior vessels: All our vessels have cabins, plenty of space, shade, full bathroom
- Comfortable vessels: Seating and or lounge areas to lie down; plenty of room to move around to capture the perfect photo!.
- Professional English Speaking Staff.
- Cooler on board so bring your ice, drinks and snack if you want.
$275.00 – Flat rate up to 8 people
- 2 Hour tour
- Departs from the Marina – A Dock slip 33
- Not included:
- Mexican sales tax 16% – If paying with credit card in Mexico
- US sales tax 7% – If paying with credit card on website in advance
- Gratuity – Suggested 10-15%